CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Exhausted

K...My Saturday consisted of the following:

Left the house at 7:30 a.m. to go to Wichita to ref 3 basketball games at 8:30, 9:30, and 10:30.
Left Wichita at 11:20 to return to Archer to shower and get to the church to help with a funeral lunch by noon.
After the lunch, I set up and ran sound for the 2 p.m. funeral.
After the funeral I jumped in the car and changed on the way back to Wichita to coach Drew's game at 3:30 p.m.
We won that game 18-4.
Drew had another game an hour later at 5:30 p.m.
We were up 17-2 at the start of the 4th quarter, so I left to go to Alisha's game downtown.
The boys finished 19-9 without me.
I got to Alisha's game at the start of the second half. We were up just 3-0.
They finished 7-6...it was a horrible game for us...agh!
We went to Target to buy a birthday present.
We ate at Pizza Hut and had a terrible waitress and I had to explain to Isha what a Robot is (see her myspace blog).
Went to Penneys to exchange some shirts.
Drove home to arrive about 9 p.m. or so.
I showered again...and we gave each other a shoulder rub to get the tention of the day out.
Then, we just laid in bed and talked until we were ready to go to sleep

WHEW!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Summer said...

lol...I'm laughing because my Saturday was so very different. We never left our house and I actually got a little bored.... I am so dreading when the kids get involved in everything. Ok now I've gotta go read the robot blog.