CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cowboys prediction

Yes, it's official. Although I love the Cowboys and want to see them go to the Super Bowl, I have picked against them in my playoff challenge competition. I officially put my money on the Giants. The Giants are playing good despite the loss of Shockey, Eli is finally coming up big in big games, and the team is 8-1 on the road this year with their only loss coming at Dallas in week one. The Cowboys on the other hand have played terrible the last month or more. Romo is flat trying to play the role of Hollywood boy since he got his contract, and his latest antic was to show up in Cabo with Jessica Simpson and her family along with some other players instead of preparing for the playoffs. Who knows what we'll get out of TO. He played big in the Super Bowl with Philly after coming back from a broken leg, but he also led the league in dropped passes last season with a hurt finger. The dreaded high ankle sprain is the type of injury that lingers all season on a wide receiver, much less after just three weeks. I'd love for them to prove me on, and I'll cheer them all the way, but I predict we lose, and that becomes Jerry Jones's excuse to fire Wade Phillips and make Jason Garrett the head coach...but we'll see...

0 comments: