CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 03, 2007

how i know my friends

i know my friends because:
1. they always answer my calls or texts (at their normal average response time anyway)
2. they love my wife and kids as much or more than they do me
3. they hollar at me to make plans with them
4. they always allow me to put God and my family first
5. they help me carry burdens that i can't carry myself, and drop everything for me because they know i wouldn't ask them to unless i really needed it
6. they fight me for the check at dinner, and they always try to make me owe them more favors than they owe me
7. they listen and listen and listen because they know i usually work it out on my own...i just need someone there to say it all out loud to
8. they can sense my mood and what i need even over the phone
9. they find the best in me, pull it out of me, and then compliment me on it
10. it doesn't take much planning to have fun with them, and when the plans go awry, the fun really begins
this comes not from a list of "what a friend should be" but from my experiences and relationships with my true friends...thanks a million because i wouldn't make it through life without you!

0 comments: