CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

The Random TV Show Game

Last night Isha and I found ourselves layin' on the bed, and like we sometimes do, we broke into a spontaneous game...this time of TV trivia. It consisted of giving a word or short phrases of description of TV shows while the other tried to guess the show. It was just funny how little info the other one needed sometimes and how much we needed other times. For example, Isha got these right off:

"Cousin"

"Housekeeper"

Then, she looks at me and says, "Huh?" after I gave all these clues before finally guessing:

"Family...Yellow...Fat...Ageless..."

"Alien...Furry...Likes Cats..."

I think I should get bonus points for guessing the ones that she gave wrong clues on though, like:

"2 brothers...a cousin...a uncle...a farm"

"a family...2 uncles"

But, I must say the highlight was winning the debate as to whether Max Headroom did Coke or Pepsi commercials...the look on her face as she googled it and the prize I got for winning..."YOW BAYBEE!"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Concentrate to the things that could give information to the people.

Anonymous said...

Considering the fact that it could be more accurate in giving informations.

Unknown said...

hmmm...I've been invaded by those customer service people on the phone that I can never understand...

Summer said...

So are we supposed to take a guess?
Fresh Prince?
Who's the Boss?
The Simpsons?
Alf?
I have no idea on Isha's

Max was Coke....right?

Summer said...

oh yeah, a family w/two uncles...Full House.
the farm one is really throwin' me off though. All I can think is the Beverly hillbillies or Green Acres but I know that's not right.

Unknown said...

you have bonus points bestowed upon you as you get "Full House" even tho it was 1 uncle and Joey was just a friend.

As for the other, you have to realize that one given fact is wrong...and there are a hundred other words I could give that would instantly give it away...

It is Coke, and as we discovered, more specifically, NEW Coke...which busted and went the way of CLEAR Pepsi and turned our OLD Coke into the Coca-Cola Classic we have now.

Summer said...

I had to do a little research, but I think I got it! The Dukes of Hazard?

Unknown said...

correct, and as we all know, they are all cousins...

but it's gotta mean a little less "with research"

gotta do it on the fly, lying on the bed, trying not to drip hot sauce on the pillow...

ishadohn said...

yeah Summer this game was a total spin-off of the one we use to play laying on my bed when we were in high school when one of us would say a word and the other one had to think of a SONG that had that word in it...Remember that? well anyways we have played that one a few times too lol ....and SO ya I gave a few wrong clues??? So what man. lol Thats so me dontca think?