CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 03, 2008

Making Lemonade

And the two will become one flesh, so they are no longer two, but one. Mark 10:8

No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have trained by it. Hebrews 12:11

I'm thankful for my wife that I love so much.
I'm thankful for my family that I know I can count on when I need them.
I'm thankful for my friends that will do anything for me.
I'm thankful for my kids that just love me and trust me.
I'm thankful for a loving and forgiving church.
I'm thankful for a Savior that died for our sins and blessed me with all that these things, and I'm thankful that when we hand him our lives, he makes lemonade out of the lemons we've squeezed into it...

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

0 comments: