CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Getting Lost in Lost

I began watching the show Lost a few years ago when the show started. But, my crazy schedule with ball practices and church and such kept me from continuing past the first few episodes. It was before my DVR days, so I just let it go without much thought but that I knew I was missing a good one. Well, after hearing more and more people rave about it and knowing people who had actually owned it on DVD, I decided I would get it that way and begin watching it. Well, Isha and I got it Saturday evening. We were preparing for company the next day for lunch after church, so we settled in about 9:30 to watch an episode or two. The season is 7 disks of 4 episodes each. They are about 3 hours per disk with a 3 1/2 disk 7...I'm assuming a 2-hr season finale or just a 25th episode. Well, we got sucked in so quick. We moved the 50" TV to the bedroom and we spent the weekend in bed watching Lost and eating too much. We watched 4 episodes Saturday night 9:30-12:30. When the company was gone and cleaned up after on Sunday, we settled in for 4 more episodes 2:30-5:30 p.m. before church. We went to church and came home in time to catch another showing of 4 episodes 8:30-11:30. Monday was a busy day of errands and appointments in Wichita, but we returned and fit in 8 episodes from 7:30 till about 2 a.m. We have only disk 7 left to finish this season, and probably on the brink of bed sores. And my gosh people, you watch another episode to get answers, and they only present more questions!

Anyway, I knew it was a good one when I first saw it, but didn't have the means to keep it going. But now, we defintely are sucked in and will be going through it all to catch up. Hopefully, we can pace ourselves a little better though...lol.

0 comments: