CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Sounds from the Patriots locker room

Here are some quotes heard in the Patriots locker room just prior to the Super Bowl...

1. "Uh-oh Coach, the VCR just ate the video labeled 'Giants Signals.'"

2. "Of couse we're gonna win...everyone says so."

3. "TO? This is Tom Brady...now exactly how did you come back from that ankle injury to play in the Super Bowl?"

4. "Coach, here's a bright new red hoodie for good luck."

5. "Backs, you've got to hit the gap." "Why does he want us to just run into Strahan?"

6. "We're 5-0 against teams from New York so far this year, so what do we have to worry about?"

7. "This is Tom Brady...sure, let Giselle in the suite...she's can't be as unlucky as Jessica."

8. "Randy, quit hoggin the play book!" "Wait your turn...I'm checkin' out which plays I wanna take off."

9. "Crap guys, you were suppose to wait till after the game to down the champagne."

10. "Line, keep me on my feet, and we'll be fine."

11. "Guys, keep my car running in the fourth quarter...if things are going bad, I'm out of there before that final second runs off the clock."

12. "I hear there's some hottie in Archer City sittin' on the couch with her man rootin' against us." "So, she'd have to be really hott for that to matter..." ;-D

0 comments: