CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ebay

I felt the need to post this exchange of emails with a store that tried to jip Isha out of some jeans I won for her on ebay...and I love the politeness I was able to 'draw' out of them. Basically, we won the item at a price that I think was lower than they wanted to sell them for, and they were trying to get out of it, but hopefully the jeans are on their way now:

seller: hi there, i couldn't get the messege to you before the auction ended but the jeans have been damaged and sent back to the manufacturer, i am so sorry for any inconvienience i wasn't aware of this till i got to my store this afternoon, thanx so much for your understanding. i will refund the balance if you have already paid.

me: Are you sure you just didn't get as much as you wanted for the item? There was no reason you couldn't have gotten this off in time, and just so happen to get on to do it just as the auction was over? I will report this to ebay because I do not believe you...

me: You must send the item, and it must arrive and be as described within 10 days or ebay will begin their investigation. I have contacted customer service, and they are very curious as to the timing of your communication being right after the auction won at a price lower than what you said they valued at, but they asked me to contact you first about sending the item in. They would then request proof of the damage and proof that it was returned to the manufacturer and what the manufacturer would do for the damaged item.
My suggestion is to just send the jeans and forget this ever happened...

seller: i will have some more by the first of the week, i will send a pair,,, they maybe alittle lighter or darker depending on what i get. just bear w/ me let me see what i get. sorry... i will make it right.

me: Just checking in to see if you've got those jeans to send yet. Waiting patiently...Thanks.

seller: hi, didn't get mail today, i will have several pair tomorrow, and will send em out 1st thing wed morning, i will resend the reciept tomorrow for you, thanx for your patience.

seller: hi, just got the jeans wrapped up and ready to send off to you,, i think you'll be happy w/ em. ill resend the paypal invoice and get these off in the morning.

LOL...why do we have to be so firm to get good service nowadays? Oh well...maybe the jeans will come, and we'll "forget this ever happened..."

0 comments: