CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Bathroom battleground

I have discovered that I have slowly and discretely been losing ground in the war of bathroom space that I didn't know I was involved in. I'm sure there is a name for that type of battle strategy where you slowly take ground without the other person even knowing the battle is going on. When we moved in, I had my closet, the smallest of the 3 drawers and about half of one of the bigger drawers. I had my sink and a legitimate amount of space around my sink (the entire counter is about 7' and has a sink on each end).

As of today, I have the 3 inches to the left of my sink and none of the 4' or so between the sinks. Isha's sink has become the storage for her flat iron and curling iron (for which I know not why you would need both), so she has hers and shares mine for water and drain purposes. My small drawer is now being shared as her toothbrush and floss and a few other things have made their way into it. My space in the one of the bigger drawers had been narrowed to a small container with glasses and contact stuff. I discovered this morning that the contents of that container have been placed in my small drawer and is now full of makeup stuff. I have lost about 6" in my closet as well as all suit case declared as joint property have made way to the top of my closet, but I'm regrouping and re-enforcing to hold the line there.

I have no opportunity to regain occupied territory because when everything is put away, that is my nonverbal signal to clean the bathroom which does not pass inspection with any of my stuff on the counter in normally occupied territory.

I may have to put a small sink and mirror in my closet before too long! Wait...forget that...I don't want to give the enemy any ideas.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Scott,
We're one sink per bathroom people, not that we've had a choice in the matter so far, but Shane has no drawers in our current bathroom and only had 1/3 of the shelving behind the medicine cabinet in our previous home. He has almost equal dresser drawers, but you know, I really think he gave up storage thing a long time ago, he just leaves his stuff on the floor, piles it on the dresser or just leaves it at the last place he left it. You could always try that...but I promise it will drive Isha crazy!

Unknown said...

oh, I have plenty of space and don't even need the space I lost. I was just laughing at how I slowly lost it over time...but, ya, that would drive her crazy!

Anonymous said...

qyym [url=http://www.bootssay.com]cheap uggs boots[/url]
After having read about the great encounters that women had because of their Ugg boots, men can?testosterone levels support but be used because of the draw of convenience that this own pair of adult men?azines ugg boots can possibly give them also. Nonetheless, not all adult males also obtain adult males?ersus ugg boots simply for their staying feels good. You can also find guys that are obtaining their unique set of two males?ersus ugg boot as they add?testosterone levels need to be forgotten in relation to the man clothes. Because of this, it could be noticed that many of us are actually just the same in terms of their number of shoes. Although they may want to jump in the band wagon of your manufacturer?ersus reputation, they might also have the key benefits of this boots at heart gets hotter ultimately comes to obtaining their unique match.


hqyx [url=http://www.bootswould.com]cheap ugg[/url]
The type of shoes and boots can you like? Now in these days many people use diffrent varieties of shoes and boots . Lots of people believe their wierd however are definitely imaginative. Like these shoes and boots in this article it a went up by variety right into a running shoe. I acutally really like this boot. Many individuals with diffrent flavor will adore this shoe. Shoes and boots is around which represents by yourself like clothing do. It also should you much less a typical particular person nicely these are generally your sneakers. The shoes that men and women should use are as our biological forebears resemble enjoyment, imaginative, seriuos, etcetera. In any case really like,mak, and display yourself and also your running shoe.


thxy [url=http://www.bootswould.com]sale uggs boots[/url]
There are lots of web sites that supply Ugg boot to renegotiate deals, but for you to do your satisfactory study as a way to create a realistic rate. Maintain under consideration that these are typically correctly in comparison with 325i repairs rather than a Kia. Due to the fact are typically approved when it comes to stylish oriented purchaser rather than for those who are with limited funds.

Anonymous said...

2013 Hermes HandbagsKelly Hermes Handbags xuqw Replica Hermes2013 hermes bags qhkw

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa?

My blog discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could
greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!

my web page Wiki.brandalive.be