CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Cowboys Week 8

Well the Cowboys were off, but they had way too much time on their hands...at least on of the reportedly did. First, Romo was granted a 6 year, $67 million deal, just ahead of the $65 million deal Marc Bulger got with the same agent this years and the $60 million deal Tom Brady went into in 2005.

Well, that's fine with me, but here's what gets me. Romo breaks things off with Carrie Underwood this summer stating that the celebrity dating situation could cause him to not be taken seriously as a football player. Then, as soon as he gets his new contract, he's reportedly seen by Ryan Seacrest getting a lap dance from Britney Spears in an LA night club this weekend. So, I guess once he got his money, he was not only not worried about not being taken serious, he was ready to move on to skank material...

Maybe I'm being too judgmental. I mean, Britney may be a generational thing that I wasn't a part of. Perhaps there is someone like that in my generation that guys couldn't resist no matter how bad they got, and people older than me were saying "yuck" about. I don't know...couldn't think of anyone. But, I'm just disappointed in our little Cowboy Playboy if this is true...

Add in the scandal about Coach Phillips saying that Britney stole the name of her album and "images" on her video from his daughter who is a dancer at a club called "Blackout" and I'm predicting an overkill on the Britney references on the Sunday night game this weekend...just glad its Madden and Michaels rather than Kornheiser on MNF!

0 comments: