CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

BETTER OFF ROCK'D

Isha and I went to a concert last nite that included Stephen Speaks, Nevertheless, Everday Sunday, and Seventh Day Slumber. I need to throw out some cheers and jeers on the event:

1. to the large dude in all black with long black hair that came and sat next to me, cheers for not murdering me by shoving a jagged sirenge in my neck, but jeers that you made me move and cleared out the entire section by making out with your woman.

2. to the drummer of Nevertheless that was fat and in his forties, hairy with a black tank on, and long curly black hair and a beard, cheers for not conforming to the skinny, tight shirt, girl jeans, long punk bangs look of the other members. keeping being your own man.

3. jeers to the bouncer guys that looked like they should be picking up trash on the side of the road in orange jumpsuits and shackles...very scary.

4. jeers to the girl next to me that heard the lead singer say, "this song is about getting hurt and then closing yourself up to the world" and proclaimed that "this song si so about me"...if you were closing yourself up to the world, you would not be saying that you're closing yourself up to the world.

5. jeers to the smell in there.

6. cheers to those that didn't fit into the three major groups represented: the church kids, the rockers, and the old rockers...yeah, we didn't fit, so cheers to us...lol

7. jeers to the church girls that stood in the back with their arms crossed grinning the whole time because they didn't know what else to do...we know you went home and blogged that you went crazy at the concert.

8. jeers to the skimpy-dressed women in the place that wanted me to lust cause it didn't work...i was with the hottest girl in the room and she was simply wearing jeans and a t-shirt...except at that remote parking lot.

9. cheers to the bands for making me "better off rock'd"!

1 comments:

ishadohn said...

Cheers to you for taking me and then not staying all the way through to the end ....Cause when the "Headlining Band" came on ..they sort of sucked live? lol and CHEERS for being the man of my dreams and not lusting after the skimpy dressed woman and telling me I am always the "Hottest" one in the room...lol which always makes me laugh :) I love you and had a great time just sittin back listenin to the sounds and people watchin! ...its what we do lol